SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

More workshop clearouts from Oil City.

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11161
edited July 2017 in Parts £ tFB Trader
I'm having a big shakeup in my range and in my workshop, so here are a few bargains for your Summer pleasure :-)
Rocket 55 vintage staggered Set, low output (5.7k neck etc) set. Probably the last Rocket 55 set to be made, as several new Strat pickup sets will be up on site soon ... and this one crosses over with their spec. So bye bye to Rocket 55 ... but good news for a potential buyer ...
Brand new and boxed with cream covers.
£70.00 delivered. SOLD

Black Knight bridge humbucker 
15k ceramic powered, Long legs, four conductor, nickel cover black hex screw poles. 
Bargain at £40 delivered

Blackbird neck humbucker,
9.9k alnico 4, Short legs, four conductor, Clear bobbins, nickel screws and slugs, tiny scratch on one bobbin top.
£40 delivered

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• metalemetale Frets: 57
    I'll take the Rocket 55s, and I'll happily pay the extra if you can fit a baseplate on the bridge pickup.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom