SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale - Mesa Half Stack Stiletto Deuce Head And Rectifier 2x12 Horizontal Cab Covers Fsw £1000

riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
edited July 2017 in Amps £

Mesa half stack!!!

Totally amazing, compact, loud and versatile mesa half stack for sale.

The head is a Mesa Stiletto Deuce head . Mesa's EL34 powered British style amp. 2 channels 3 modes on each channel. Channel one has 2 cleans and a crunch , so does everything from fender clean to JCM800 roar. Channel 2 has 3 modes, Crunch, tite gain and fluid drive. Starts off like a jcm800, and each mode adds more gain . Each channel is footswitchable, each channel can be run in either 50 or 100 watt modes, and each channel can be switched between silicon or valve rectification.

The amp also has a variac switch, and an FX loop. The FX loop also has a solo boost function that is footswitchable for a global solo boost on any channel.

Legendary mesa build quality, nice clunky switches and smooth solid pots. Built to last a lifetime.

In excellent condition, comes with footswitch and mesa cover.

The amp has the core sound of the best classic marshalls, but expands on this core tone massively. Hugely versatile. You won't need pedals with this amp!!!

Check out this review of the amp on musicradar/guitarist.

http://www.musicradar.com/…/mesa-boogie-stiletto-deuce-head…

mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab . 8 ohms .

Loaded with 2 mesa selected Celestion vintage 30's, super over engineered top quality cab that will last forever .

Sounds amazing , loads of bottom and a good tight tone .

Lockable casters , great condition and comes with a padded roqsolid cover .

Both are in excellent condition, and come with covers, cables, footswitch and instructions. Great looking and sounding no compromise on quality half stack.

more pics here.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/riffpowers/Mesa/story

Please PM me if you'd like to come and try it.

I'm open minded towards partial trades for similar quality guitars and amps, try me!!!

I'm in chester le street. Cash on collection only please due to size and weight . I'm in county Durham.

I'd look at trades for les pauls and/or esp's.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom