SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Vintage Fender Bullet Telecaster neck 1981-1983 maple Fretboard.

samothy01samothy01 Frets: 33
edited July 2017 in Parts £
Really great neck, but I've just put together a new tele with colours that go better with a rosewood board. 

These fender bullet necks are supposedly leftover Telecaster necks from the late 70s/early 80s. Even if not they're definitely a forgotten gem, super comfortable slim profile. Very playable. 

In decent condition for age. Plays well except would probably like some fret attention around the 9th as I'm having to have the action quite high for around there. 

Would be great for a tele project or for a replacement for your original Fender Bullet. 

Includes original 'F tuners! 

Looking for somewhere in the region of £275 plus postage and PayPal fees (probably £20 together).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14843
    edited July 2017
    I am old enough to remember when those first generation Made In U.S.A. Fender Bullet guitars originally appeared. The necks were very nice. It was always the body feature set that was disappointing. (Low power pickups. Metal pickguard with bent edge to accept the bridge saddle intonation screws.) 

Sadly, my rose-tinted recollections of thirty five years ago are no substitute for a set of photographs taken this week. Pics, please.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • samothy01samothy01 Frets: 33
    Sorry, yeah pics are all taken, but I've very limited Internet right now. Will be forthcoming hopefully by the end of the day :)