SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW GONE: Marshall JVM410H + 1960a cab

Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1198
edited March 2014 in Amps £
It's in great condition, just one mark on the front cloth left by someone putting a bit of blu-tack on it but I imagine that would come off if you tried. Comes with the programmable six-button footswitch.

I'm based in Preston Lancs. and can't travel but can ship.

I'm looking for another valve head, something like a Vintage Modern or similar. Would also consider DSLs and so on plus a bit of cash. Or you can have it for £650 ono.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Also, having just reheard some of my fave records, I'm really looking for something JTM45-ish.
  • Change of circs - now looking to trade the complete halfstack (in great condition) for a nice valve combo or a head + 2x12 set. Ideally, something like a Fender Supersonic, but I'm open to ideas. Must be live use wattage but ideally less than 50 so I can cook it without going deaf. I'd also consider trade plus cash my way but I don't have cash to add.
  • Bump. This halfstack will be going on ebay later today, The head is still yours for £650, the cab for £200 or the pair for £800.

Or a Fender super-sonic 60 or twin combo, or 60 or 100 halfstack, or 22 plus cash. Ideally the script logo ones, ideally cream. I'll also consider other amps. Cheers!
  • Just a little bump. This is still on the bay but I'll consider any amps in trade. Preferably not high-gain but still crunchable. Combos, halfstacks, retro styling preferred.