SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Humbucker sized Filtertrons

photekphotek Frets: 1471
edited August 2017 in Parts £
Anyone got some going spare?

Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 667
    tFB Trader
    I'm planning on building some more shortly.
    Waiting on some figured veneers to go in under the covers for a classy look.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11149
    tFB Trader
    There are a pair going that I was about to putup in my 'oil city workshop clearout' they were sent to a guitar mag along with several other pickups for review, but it was the others that ended up being featured, so these were never fitted. Normally they are over £80 each (fitted with proper double size Filtertron magnets) yours for £100 the pair delivered.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    Mojo does them - see my modded PRS thread
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    There are a pair going that I was about to putup in my 'oil city workshop clearout' they were sent to a guitar mag along with several other pickups for review, but it was the others that ended up being featured, so these were never fitted. Normally they are over £80 each (fitted with proper double size Filtertron magnets) yours for £100 the pair delivered.
    Ooh those could work; these are actually for a mate of mine so I will need to check with him tonight but colour me interested please and I will PM you for definite tonight. Thank you.