SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Martin OMCPA4

GallagheroneGallagherone Frets: 143
edited August 2017 in Acoustics £
For sale is my Martin OMCPA4. I've had this guitar for over 3 years now and have loved it from the very first second I played it.

It sounds great unplugged but really comes alive when plugged in. The Fishman F1 Analog system does a really great job at reproducing every acoustic nuance and strum.

Although it has been played live almost every week since I have owned it, the guitar is in great condition and has no real marks on it. I will take some better/more detailed pictures when I can. It comes with the Martin hardcase provided which is also in great condition. It has one hair line rip in the tolex and that is it. I have recently had the guitar setup at my local guitar shop and it plays perfectly.

I love the feel and sound of this guitar, my only issue is that it is a relatively small bodied guitar, and I am a relatively big bodied human...

I would be looking around £1100 for this guitar or would happily do a trade for a Gibson J45.

https://image.ibb.co/fUhNCF/Martin.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments