SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Charvel Spectrum body and neck

davidrondeau1979davidrondeau1979 Frets: 12
edited August 2017 in Parts £
£80 inc UK delivery

In my attempt to reduce guitar numbers I have stripped my Chavel Spectrum - It was a fully functioning guitar as of yesterday. So I have kept the floyd and tremol-no, and will be selling the body and neck, plus the pickups seperately - the Bare Knuckle Cobras are being sold on this forum. 

The guitar has been through the wars, and has many dings and scratches. The only repair, which was done pior to me aquiring it, is on the headstock. This has never caused an issue so far and I've had the guitar for about 5 years. I have also sanded the back of the neck to remove the lacquer.

Also includes the pots (not the knobs as show), scratchplate, Jack, and machineheads. 

Thanks

https://www.flickr.com/photos/72798795@N02/shares/5r85m0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1105
    Humm this might scratch my "strat not a strat" ich ;) quite interested

any idea if this is compound radius fretboard like a lot of other charvels from the time?  cant find any info online about the board raius even the JacksonCharvel1990-91 catalog thats kicking around doesn't have any in

Cheers
    Gizmo

• Hi Gizmo

Im not sure if it has a compound radius. I've just had a look and it appears to be the same along the neck but I can't be sure without a radius gauge.

thanks

Dave
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1105
    Hey Dave

Sorry about the delay in replying,i was waiting on a mate who had one of these in the early 90's to reply to my iqu about the FB radius,all i got back was it 's Thin/Flat...

Fire me a PM with your Paypal addy and i'll take it,i did say to myself that i wasn't going to do any more resprays/rebuild's after finshing up my last few projects but this with use up a few parts i have still kicking around.

Cheers
    steve
  • Sold