SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Vintage V6 Icon, body, neck, trem, tuners FS

What's Hot
DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
edited August 2017 in Parts £
Only picked this up yesterday but got it home and realised that basically I've got too much s**t on the go and I need another unfinished project cluttering up the back room like a hole in the head so it's going

https://imgur.com/gallery/JqreQ

Its basically a Vintage V6 Icon in distressed Oly White with no scratchplate/electronics. And in fact it's missing a trem arm.
Previous owner had a plate loaded with Kinmanns that he's now migrated to another guitar. He tells me it plays fine with no issues. 
Minimal/No fret wear, extra set of pickguard holes where a different plate was mounted and it looks like the control cavity has been deepened a little to allow for a different 5 way.
All you'd need to get going is strings, a loaded pickguard and possibly a trem arm.

Case not included, £60 plus postage

Might trade for a fat Tele neck or single pickup La Cab body 

anyone ? 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WezVWezV Frets: 16999

Does it fit a standard fender plate... not worried about screw holes (neither was the previous owner by the looks of it ;) ), just shape.

I am interested - I don't have the parts you have asked for in trade, anything else you might want?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    WezV said:

Does it fit a standard fender plate... not worried about screw holes (neither was the previous owner by the looks of it ;) ), just shape.

I am interested - I don't have the parts you have asked for in trade, anything else you might want?

Like this you mean ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/wSpLV

Just pulled that puckguard guard from the pile, looks like it fits fine and at least one of the sets of pickguard holes seems to line up !

As for trades ? There's bound to be something,
    Did you want to PM me a list of trinkets and we can tussle ? 
    Ooh or would you consider taking the cost of this off of a body build maybe ? 
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16999
    Cool - i will PM you
  • PM sent - if its still available.

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    Sold pending the usual to the man with a SD Twangbanger & a plan
    Cheers Dave 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom