SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pair of Jason Lollar P90s

RockerRocker Frets: 5003
edited October 2017 in Parts £
Soapbars. Black covers. Great sounding pickups. Removed from my PRS SE when I moved it on. Includes original unused fixing screws. Delivered in the factory supplied metal box, offers around €150 (includes postage to UK and Europe) or swap for a bass gig bag of equivalent value.

My PC is away being repaired so no pics until it is returned (middle of next week). Thanks for reading.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 5003
    Still waiting for my PC to be returned. Pickups still available, price drop to €150 includes postage.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Pm'd
    On hold pending payment...

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• srtsrt Frets: 6
    Are these still available?
    Checking if the buyer still wants them. Thanks for asking @srt, I will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

@Rocker many thanks. Please let me know when you're able to. Sent you a PM by the way
    @Rocker any news from the other guy yet?
    @Rocker Pm sent
    @srt PM sent.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum