SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bare Knuckle Manhattan Humbucker Size P90 - reduced

crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11504
edited October 2017 in Parts £
One Bare Knuckle Manhattan humbucker sized P90 (neck position).  The is the lowest output one they do, and they say it is aimed at jazz style hollowbodies although I had it in a solid body for a few years and used it with some gain on occasion.

Some of the plating is flaking a bit.  I bought it on the classifieds (either here or the old MR site - I can't find any old PMs on here about it) and the previous owner said it was an early one while they were still getting the plating process sorted.  I've tried to photograph it the best I can, but from a distance you don't really notice it.  There is a little bit of tarnish on one end as well.

Unfortunately I can't find one of the mounting screws.  The length of the wire is 28cm.

These are £115 new now.  Given the lack of screws, and the plating issue I'll do it for £55ppg £50ppg delivered.  If you want to do normal Paypal please add £2 to cover the fees.  If anyone is in London and wants to meet up and give me cash, that would also be fine.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments