SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB vintage Roland guitar parts

ADPADP Frets: 184

This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for some parts for Roland guitar synthesiser controllers. In particular, I'm interested in pickups (both standard and hexaphonic), pickup rings and knobs. I have a couple of guitars that are missing these bits that I'd like to restore to something resembling their original condition.

You can see the hexaphonic pickup in question below in black in the bottom left and the pickup rings in brown. There are also versions of these pickups with integrated pickup rings. I'd be interested in either.

I've drawn up 3D versions of these rings but I'd prefer to find originals. Also, it seems difficult to get good quality 3D printing at a reasonable price and there's no guarantee of the part looking as clean as I'd like it.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8040
    I'll have a look, but I don't think I have any Roland Hex pickups left.

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• ADPADP Frets: 184
    edited August 2017
    Thanks, Harry. I appreciate the offer.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14795
    All of my Roland 24-pin stuff was sold. No points for guessing to whom. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • ADPADP Frets: 184
    He's in competition with me to have the world's largest collection of superseded technology.