SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wang up your Tele? Bigsby B5, plus Vibramate and softer spring, £130 all in

McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
OK, so I had an itch to scratch: Bigsby up my Telecaster, which I did at considerable expense: £135 for a new B5, £50 for a second hand Vibramate adapter and bridge plate and £20 odd for a softer spring from the states. 

Turns out I didn't really like the  Tele after all and have now sold it.  I also now have a Gretsch Corvette so the Bigsby curiosity is settled there. 

My total f*ckwittery could be your gain. Ideally, I'd like £130 the lot delivered.

Or £100 for the B5, £40 for the Vibramate and a tenner for the unopened, unused softy spring. 

I'm such a plank. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• damm73damm73 Frets: 361
    I'll take the spring please. I have a pre-Bigsby-ed Tele and now that you mention it, the arm IS a bit stiff so I'm intrigued by this idea and also wondering why it never occurred to me before.
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6252
    Pm'd
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    damm73 said:
    I'll take the spring please. I have a pre-Bigsby-ed Tele and now that you mention it, the arm IS a bit stiff so I'm intrigued by this idea and also wondering why it never occurred to me before.
    I've PMd another chap who wants the whole kit and kaboodle. If he's willing to forgo the spring it's yours. 

edited September 2017
    Oops - thanks @equalsql ;

dangers of posting of posting after a couple of glssses of 13-year old Barolo

B5 and Vibramate gone.