SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Remove Please!

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
edited August 2014 in Amps £

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Good to see you've found the new place.. :)

http://s17.postimg.org/wqktxd467/IMG_0546.jpg

• Ha thanks for posting the pic - took me a few gos to get it up!!
  • Hi, does it have an fx loop? I don't suppose you have any sound clips? I'm desperately trying to find a comboto cover rock blues up to about Lizzy gain levels witha Marshall type sound.
    Cheers
  • xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    Used to be mine for a while. Excellent little amp, don't remember if it has an FX loop though. 
  • Hi, no FX loop I'm afraid - Martin would probably fit one for you though! Don't have any clips but my band's new EP has it all over the show! There's a track here:

It's the only electric on there. Sounds relatively dark as it's my Yamaha 335-copy with Bare Knuckle Stormy mondays. Reverb and trem is a Strymon Flint, overdriven parts are boosted a bit by a Timmy overdrive. I can try and get some clips together if that'd help. It's perfect for Blues through classic rock though, I doubt you'd be disappointed if that's what you're after!

• Bump. Open to offers!
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 782
    Price drop - £400 for a quick sale!
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    Whats the weight of this mate? Can it keep up with a full band un mic'd? Looking for a rehearsal combo but it needs to do both well!

Hi mate,

It's not too heavy for a 1x12, will put it on the scales tonight but I'm pretty sure it comes in under 40lb. Easily loud enough for gigging and rehearsing assuming you're not after a squeaky clean sound - I've gigged it unmic'd quite a few times and it's plenty loud enough for rehersals (again, provided you're not playing metal!). I rarely get a chance to crank it fully and the power control is usually turned down to hit the sweet spot (for me anyway). The Cannabis Rex I've got in there at the moment is a particularly efficient speaker, and the JJ EL84s have quite a bit more headroom than other EL84s I've tried... 

Bump!
    Ok guys, last chance before it heads to eBay!