SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall YJM100

frankyknucklesfrankyknuckles Frets: 66
edited February 2014 in Amps £
I'm selling my Marshall YJM100 and venturing in a different direction. I have a deposit down on a new amp and I need to sell my YJM to fund the remainder of the purchase. This amp is simply amazing, it will give you all the classic Marshall tones from stage volume down to bedroom level volumes. The amp comes complete with all packaging, footswitch, cables, cover etc, It is in superb condition (bedroom use only). £1200 Ono http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i331/db3266/YJM100/null_zpsa704f9ea.jpg I would rather not post it. If you are interested in the amp, we can talk about delivery options. I can provide more photos if needed. I have two NOS Sylvania 12ax7's in V1 and V2 and a matched quad of TAD KT66's in the power amp section. These are optional to the advertised price. Original tubes will be included in the sale. The YJM is labelled as the 'ultimate plexi' for good reason. It has auto bias, EPA (power scaling), reverb, noise gate, 100w and 50w mode. It sounds stunning!!! Please feel free to ask any questions.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments