SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Sevetlana 6L6GC Winged C Matched Pair New & Boxed

SammySammy Frets: 130
edited September 2017 in Parts £
I have a brand new pair of Sevetlana 6L6GC Winged C which are in the original boxes and matched.
I bought two matched pairs many years ago, I believe from Hot Rox, for my Carr Rambler, which I sold several ago.
At the time I bought two sets as wanted a spare set, but decided to keep the spare set when I sold my Carr, in case I bought another 6L6 amp!
As I now have had to change to a lightweight SS combo due to disc problems, I might as well move these on to someone who will use them!
I have checked various prices and Hot Rox are selling a matched pair of these for £90 as these are one of the best 6L6's tubes going!  I will also throw in the original two 6L6's Russian valves which were in the Carr when I bought it and were very good & fully working. They didn't need changing but I just wanted to get some Sevetlanas at the time. as they sound so good.

I will sell all four for £70 which will incl postage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments