SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Fender Bass Machineheads Tuners

Im after some good quality tuners I just bought some off e bay and they don't fit doh!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What size and type have you bought? What size and type do you need? Over the decades, Fender has used several designs and suppliers.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • What size and type have you bought? What size and type do you need? Over the decades, Fender has used several designs and suppliers.
    I won some on e bay that were too small , the bushings fit but the back plate of the machine heads were too small so the screw holes didn't match up .... I have another Jazz bass which has the tuners I needed they are larger ! 
  • Post pics of the 'heads that you obtained in error and of the 'heads on your other bass. Hopefully, you can arrange a swap with somebody.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5010
    Fender do different style of tuners; I've just spent a while looking for some MIM ones, which I fitted today.
    You can check out the Hipshot range for some pointers.
    Or (as suggested), post some pictures here.