Ray Donovan

What's Hot

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1492
    Not yet. But finally caught up to Episode 7 at the weekend! loving this season so far! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ok I'll say nothing then. 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    Wait until Sky's shown it please ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • keithfkeithf Frets: 372
    Possible spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that season 5 was a little slow at first, but I'm interest to see where it's headed, plus Lili Simmons keeps my interest <3.

I didn't like the flashbacks about Abby's illness (Paula Malcomson, who plays Abby, is a good Belfast woman BTW!!).  I hope they reveal how Ray and Terry made that wee lad with cancer miss his surgery.  

If you're keen on her, watch Banshee!!
  • keithf said:
    Possible spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that season 5 was a little slow at first, but I'm interest to see where it's headed, plus Lili Simmons keeps my interest <3.

I didn't like the flashbacks about Abby's illness (Paula Malcomson, who plays Abby, is a good Belfast woman BTW!!).  I hope they reveal how Ray and Terry made that wee lad with cancer miss his surgery.  

If you're keen on her, watch Banshee!!
    Yes I saw her in Banshee...and True Detective.... oh god.  

Well, in this episode of Ray Donovan there was a little reference to Belfast thrown in with Abby looking at a painting of Cave Hill - that's not a spoiler.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14007
    Watched it.

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Brutal 

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    As much as the character of Abbie got on my nerves the past couple of seasons, that was tough to watch for me, really well written, not high on action but a lot of gaps filled in and the remainder of the season will all be forward looking.
    The whole Abby Story is a bit heavy this season. Can we get back to running round bailing Mickey out of trouble now? We've that whole scenario to come next I guess.

The whole Abby Story is a bit heavy this season. Can we get back to running round bailing Mickey out of trouble now? We've that whole scenario to come next I guess.

Yeah, I think last night was probably the last of the flash backs, or at least for the most part. We have a lot to sort out with what's left of the season, Ray and Terry, Ray and annoying daughter, Bunch's money, Micky and the FBI, also surprised if Avi doesn't show up again.
    Did you notice Abby blink after, well you know (no spoilers)?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm guessing the rest of the season will concentrate on the present day.  I'm not a fan of the non-linear storyline so far.   
  • I have a feeling that Ray is going to make sure Mick gets locked up for good. 

I have a feeling that Ray is going to make sure Mick gets locked up for good. 

And Mick will get out of it, I can't imagine him not being in the next season.
  • underdog said:

I thought this was the last season.  I hope that, if they do make another season, that it’s the last.  The show may become a little stale.....
    underdog said:

I thought this was the last season.  I hope that, if they do make another season, that it’s the last.  The show may become a little stale.....

Oh don't say that it's one of the few shows left I enjoy watching, even Episodes has finished now :(
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    Spolier

Mick's never-ending boner - that was an amusing interlude in a pretty dark series so far

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Spolier

Old Mick got arrested!!!   Wasn't that weird when the clown pulled the name Michael from Terry's mouth.....
  • Did anyone see the last episode yet?!?

What an ending........!!!!!