SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted

BBB2005BBB2005 Frets: 12
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Hi,

Got up to £400 ppg sitting waiting for the right small combo delivered. Looking for 2 channel with decent cleans, reverb and fx loop. Its for home use only so let me know what you have peeps!

Cheers

Steve
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2344
    I have a hughes and kettner 20th anniversary which I'm pondering selling. Has all the above and sound splendiferous. I also bought a hot cover for it.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73080
    Traynor YCV20 with a Heritage Greenback?

My old one is in the shop - Strung Out Guitars in Glasgow.

Two channels both with gain and volume (so you can use the clean channel for light breakup as well if you want, it sounds different from the dirty channel), boost on the dirty channel, reverb, FX loop, sounds fantastic.

Pretty sure they'll do it for under £400 including delivery.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Dan PM'd

thomasw88 PM'd

ICBM, thanks for info.

Cheers

Steve
  • There is a rather lovely Laney VC15 on here  ;)

Can't do the clever linky bit but I will give it a bump to the top.

Cheers

bluemonst

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 619
    Hey Steve, laney VC15 well worth a look at & plenty of YT demos...got one myself and they are terrific but still a nice small footprint & easy to lug around at home

Good luck

Cheers
    Baz
  • probably a little too big but I have a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (40watts) for £400 if you're interested?
  • TonyMTonyM Frets: 39
    and I have a lovely Traynor ycv40 for 275...
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    This might be a bit small for your needs, but definitely worth a look, I have a Torres 5w boxer and it's excellent.
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/11428/torres-vyse-tiny-tone-type-f-class-a-hand-wired-valve-amp#latest
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • "ellangus" Hi thanks for offer but is a little on small side, good luck with the sale.
    "TonyM" Hi, again thanks for the offer, I did look at your amp but feel its too big for my needs.
    "ThatWasley" Hi, yes little too big, but thanks for offer.

"bazkr" Hi Baz yep interested in the Laney, thanks for your advice.

"bluemonst" PM'd.

Thanks to all, Cheers Steve