SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Want to Trade two G12C Greenbacks for two Vintage 30s (or just sell/ buy!)

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8502
Righty, at the moment I've got a Roadkill 2x12 cab with two Marshall branded 16 ohm Celestion G12C Greenbacks, which are basically G12m25s with 1777 cones specifically voiced after a particular old Greenback the designers at Marshall liked. They're great speakers and I enjoyed a few months of lower-sensitivity cone breakup woody goodness, but I think for my taste there's something about Vintage 30s that I just like!

So I want to hear from anyone who might want to buy the Greenbacks (£90 for the pair), anyone who'd like to sell me two vintage 30s (prefer 8 ohm each), and even better anyone who'd consider a swap.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8502
    edited March 2014
    Bumpoire. Here's some pics, they're in fantastic condition. Not a bad price for Uk-made Greenbacks!

• woodywoody Frets: 74
    this is a bummer..i want to change 2xvintage 30,s in my 4x12 for greenbacks but im in Ireland,and I think with the postage charges on both our sides,it just wouldn't be worthwhile...
  • Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1198
    Where are you and would you ship?
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8502
    I'm in Birmingham, and yes, at a guess shipping with a courier would be about £15 for both.