SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Torres/Vyse Type F Class Now Sold

mid57mid57 Frets: 42
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Single Ended 6AQ5, was originally in triode mode  1.5W, now pentode 4W. 8" speaker. All hand wired built by Justin Sansome in 2008. Has 4, 8, and 16 ohm outputs plus a line out, comes with 2 spare valves 296mm chassis with black Tolex cab and 8 inch speaker looking for £160 delivered or £150collected from Maldon Essex

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mid57mid57 Frets: 42
    Bump for price reduction
  • Hey - so this is a silverface champ circuit right? What's the speaker and what do the two missing knobs do please? I presume one's volume!

Cheers,
    Tom
    Hi yes champ circuit, standby knob doubles as volume control as wel, l no name on speaker its got a 4ohm rating sounds good to me !!
  • Cool - this is a bargain! I've a Romany already so probably too close to that for me!

Cool - this is a bargain! I've a Romany already so probably too close to that for me!
    Cheers I think its a bargain to !!
  • mickstermickster Frets: 12
    Again, what do the 2 controls with the missing knobs do? Looks like 2 controls to the right of the inputs...
    They are just blanks they do nothing  its a generic frontplate torres use , sorry for confusion !!
  • mickstermickster Frets: 12
    Ahhh gotcha...thx for clarifying