SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional w SD Slash PUP's. SECOND PRICE DROP £1,050

brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
Hey everyone,

Owing to a NGD yesterday and acquiring a Custom Shop 57, i'm very reluctantly putting my 2010 Les Paul Trad with upgraded Seymour Duncan Slash pups up for sale.

It's an absolutely terrific Les Paul and were it not for the new arrival I would NOT be moving it on but needs must!

Lovely flame maple top that's not OTT. Great condition, only a few nicks and spots but they are so small it's difficult to photograph. I'd class most of them as ageing more than anything else. One very slight chip on the headstock by the machine head that could probably be fixed with a bit of nitro but I always kinda liked it.

50's neck, and Seymour Duncan Slash pickups fitted by the previous owner. Purchased from Coda about 3 years ago, this guitar has done countless gigs and has never let me down.

Am looking for around £1,200  PRICE DROP £1,100 SECOND PRICE DROP £1,050 ono for this. Either collection from Colchester, Essex or I can arrange to meet part way in most of the South East inc. London as i'm there regularly. 

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments