SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Jaguar Parts - neck, trem, bridge pickup, wiring etc.

Looking to buy Jaguar parts. One of you Mastery/Staytrem dudes must have some old bits laying around? Specifically after the following:

Neck - 7.25 radius, Fender or non, Jaguar or otherwise, most importantly it must be short scale
Trem - Fender stamped trem from any country of origin (bridge not required, already got that sorted), with or without trem arm
Bridge pickup - ideally a 62 AVRI to match the neck I already have but anything considered. May also consider a pair depending on what they are
Wiring harness - 62 AVRI Fender spec ideally. Stock pot values, all the switches etc.

Have cash although also have a Hondo 935 (335 copy with bound neck etc) in Cherryburst I may be willing to trade/part trade.

FANKS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’ve got a couple of random bits like a pickguard, CTS 50k roller pot for the rhythm section. Just about to bump my ad so have a look...
  • Hey man, thanks yeah saw those before - you sold me the bridge? :)

Think it's easier to get things in pairs but I'll bear you in mind.

Cheers!
  • Hey man, thanks yeah saw those before - you sold me the bridge? :)

Think it's easier to get things in pairs but I'll bear you in mind.

Cheers!
    Doh! Yes I did and you are very welcome to anything else. Just give me a shout. Good luck!