SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Line 6 M5

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4079
edited March 2014 in FX £
I bought this brand new a few months back and it has been used about 4 times, only once out of the house to a rehearsal room.  I have started playing in a band again after a bit of a break but I am not needing to use any effects! Typical. I am just not using it, which is a real shame as there are some incredible effects in there.  It's a very useful bit of kit, loads of great effects, a decent tuner and tap tempo which is great for the delays and tremolos etc. Not a mark on it, original box with manual and power supply.

I am looking for £75 posted.

Reduced to £70 posted!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4079
    Bump.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    This is a steal at £75 .. the delays and reverbs are excellent. Have a bump.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Swap for fulltone fatboost? V3
    Thanks for the bump, and the offer. I was looking for cash really but let me have a think!
    @Adolfhipster  Sorry for the delay, I am very tempted by the offer but I need the cash at the moment.  Thanks anyway.
    Bump, £70 delivered...?
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    PM'd
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    edited March 2014
    PM rec'd & replied - provisionally sold, awaiting payment/collection.