SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted white pearloid strat pickguard

WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 222
edited October 2017 in Parts £
As above really, anyone got one for sale or trade I have white, mint green, parchment and brown torti to potentially trade. It's for a American deluxe strat.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    I'm actually selling one on eBay - part I got for a project that was then diverted into tort...  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/263258064473?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Suspect the hole configuration would be wrong for you but see what you think.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14761
    The Fifties-style eight screw hole layout would not fit an American Deluxe Stratocaster without drilling one new screw hole.

If the 'guard has the period-correct countersunk switch and pickup height adjustment screw holes, their edges may look slightly unsightly next to modern hardware.

@woodandwires Pics of the 'guards that you are offering in exchange might help. :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Thanks for that @Funkfingers, I may be sorted now.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14761
    Glad to hear that. Enjoy your Stratocaster collection.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Sorted now thanks