SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FREE (Slightly Damaged) Large Warwick Pedal Board - Collection Only - Putney, London

Hi everyone,

I no longer want to carry around a million pedals so I am offering my old massive Warwick Pedal Board to whoever wants it for FREE!
All you need to do is collect it from Putney, London. If no one wants it I will simply leave it outside for the scrapys to take it.

Now it is damaged in a few places that you can see in the pictures but it is usable/repairable and if nothing else the pedal mounting bit (base) would be great for a studio/ home setup.

# Part of the corner edging / rivets are missing (could be easily repaired)
# One of the lock catches is slightly bent which can sometimes be a pain to close (easy fix with a big hammer)
# The handle broke years ago and I fixed it with some bolts, the fix is sound but the bolts could do with being hacksawed down as they are a bit long
# The rubber feet that were on the case have long since fallen off
# Some of the velcro matting on the base is coming up a bit but a bit of glue will sort that out.
imageimageimageimageimage

Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments