SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe 50s Telecaster in Vintage Blonde - 2013

What's Hot
NeilMcGNeilMcG Frets: 62
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
Really nice Squier CV 50s Tele in Vintage Blonde. This has the rockier alnico 3 pickups and traditional 3-saddle bridge.

Excellent condition with no marks apart from one tiny ding on body near the strap button (I added a red ring to one of the pics to show where it is). Professionally set up by Terry Chapman Guitars in Stevenage so it plays beautifully.

The jack socket kept working loose so I replaced it with an Electrosocket - rock-solid now.

Looking for £250. Cash or paypal friends&family. No trades or offers. I am based in Cambridge, but will drive up to 50 miles to deliver to a buyer. Will consider posting, but not keen due to the high risk.

Pics (link fixed):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pR7CUANpfCMx5UTC2

(Pic has aftermarket round-top knobs fitted, but I will replace these with the stock ones before selling)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments