SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB tele pickups

Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3421
WTB vintage style tele pickups preferably mojo, bare knuckle, oil city etc no toneriders or iron gear please.  

Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14750
    edited October 2017
    I have a BKP Blackguard Flat 52 pair. Good working order. All screws. No packaging. Removed from the American Deluxe Telecaster that I had from Woodandwires in September. I need to research what constitutes a fair price.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    Creamery Hot neck Tele for sale...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• I have a new lefty Lindy Fralin neck . 
    ( Never fitted as I subsequently sourced a Jim Weider big T neck pup for my project)
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3421
    Thanks guys Im after a set though rather than just a neck pickup.  

@Funkfingers I have a tele with a set of 52 pickups in it I'm after early 60s spec pickups this time I should have been clearer in the ad.
  • Fender Texas Specials?
    veldt666 said:
    Fender Texas Specials?
    It's Texas specials I'm replacing in the guitar.  
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14750
    Adam_MD said:
    I'm after early 60s spec pickups
    No problem (other than in the sense of me having nothing like that to offer). 

I have a new lefty Lindy Fralin neck. 
    Do you have any more information about that, please? Which rod magnet length stagger pattern? What percentage of overwinding?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    They've got a gold neck cover unfortunately otherwise I'd have already bought them.
  • SetzerSetzer Frets: 37
    I have a set taken out of my AVRI 52, I can't remember offhand what pickups are standard in one so will have to check. 
    Valar Morghulis
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1334
    if a deal comes off tommorow i will have a set of bulldog tele pickups, i cant say what set they are and havent anything to measure output with but they sound amazing ...£80 delivered ppg 
    Setzer said:
    I have a set taken out of my AVRI 52, I can't remember offhand what pickups are standard in one so will have to check. 
    I'm after a 60s spec if possible @Setzer my other tele has bare knuckle 52s in it.

mark123 said:
    if a deal comes off tommorow i will have a set of bulldog tele pickups, i cant say what set they are and havent anything to measure output with but they sound amazing ...£80 delivered ppg 
    I'd really need to know what sort of spec they are @mark123 ;
  • I have a BKP Blackguard Flat 52 pair. Good working order. All screws. No packaging. Removed from the American Deluxe Telecaster that I had from Woodandwires in September. I need to research what constitutes a fair price.
    Seriously great tele pups these I have some and they really sound great clean or dirty, love mild / vintage gain , just enough grunt to own it.