SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Marshall 1965b - 4 by 10" cab - SOLD

SpikeedogSpikeedog Frets: 43
edited August 2014 in Amps £

Old but in good condition. A few nicks and chips here and there. Has 4 CELESTION G10L 35w speakers - these are probably Celestion's best 10 inchers - giving 140w of great sound. It's light and a nice size for gigging. It has 8 ohms impedance. 

These are pretty rare these days. Old school. Sounds fantastic with a good valve head. It's for lead guitar btw in case anyone is wondering. Some great reviews from guitar geeks on various forums.

£200 or close offer to secure it..... NOW £140 ....

I'm in Aberdeen every week for band practice at one of the studios to meet up or I can courier it at cost too.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/marshall-1965b-cab-4-by-10/1050685250 

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/spikeedog/Marshall%20Cab/Marshall1_zpsfdb5d9ac.jpgimage 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2374
    I know the seller and he's a straight up fella, so buy with confidence if you want a great cab at decent money.
  • SpikeedogSpikeedog Frets: 43

Why thank you kind sir. I'm trying to get some foties on Photobucket and I'm putting my Fender Hotrod up here too.

edited March 2014

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28435
    edited the photo link for you.

From photobucket, select the "direct" link so that it's copied.

Back here, in the editor box, select the "insert image" button from the toolbar (5th from the right) and paste.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    Thanks - took me ages to work it out and still got it wrong....it's the wrong pic!
  • Now £140 only..
  • Sold to a gentleman with taste and discernment in Aberdeen =D>