SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB 6 in line tuners for a Telecaster project (Sorted)

failed_astronautfailed_astronaut Frets: 216
edited October 2017 in Parts £

Folks,

As per the title, I am upgrading the partscaster tele I bought a year ago as the parts are basically cheap garbage. 

The current tuners are Wilkinson (by Jin Ho) and are slippy and unreliable, so anything from a Squier or Mexican Fender would certainly be an upgrade. 

Here is a picture of one of the current tuners - 

https://i.imgur.com/zjJDoFC.jpg?1
The post needs to fit a 10mm hole

Thanks.
"As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    Liam I've actually got a set of the "2 prong" MIM Fender ones..
    Except that the low E one has been substituted for a Hipshot Drop D extender thingy which is a bit 'special interest' ....

• Ah Rob, how the devil are you big fella? Unfortunately the "prongs" won't fit this cheapy guitar's headstock otherwise I would've been all over those.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I've got some Squier ones in chrome?

• Thanks guys but I found some Grovers on Ebay last night so will see how I get on with those.