SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Buzz Electronics Midi Input Looper, BrightOnion A/B

rembrandtvanrijnrembrandtvanrijn Frets: 7
edited October 2017 in FX £
Buzz Electronics Programmable 6 Looper (MIDI Input) - £75

This is just like your average effect pedal loop switcher for 6 effects pedals with presets/bank but it has a MIDI input so you can change preset via MIDI. So if you have something like a Disaster Area Midi controller for your MIDI capable pedals you can change which of your non MIDI pedals you want active with the same stomp. It has 60 presets available with Midi Program Changes 1-60. Here's the disclaimer, it can be a bit fiddly with certain hardware, works absolutely fine with my PC but when I had a Disaster Area DMC-6 Gen 3 I had to install a custom firmware (provided by Disaster Area's excellent customer support) after which it worked fine too..so I'm happy to offer a refund if it doesn't work with your particular MIDI controller. I still use the other one I have, just don't have so many pedals any more so this is surplus.

Bright Onion AB Switch with volume control - £20

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom