SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Catalinbread Zero Point, Mini Deja Vibe and Dunlop Mini Wah

What's Hot
jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
edited November 2017 in FX £
As stated. Cash or trades waiting. 

Wanting to get retro'd oot ma nut. Persian rug, lava lamps and bong at the ready.

Deja Vibe and Wah sorted...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChéChé Frets: 305
    I abide by this. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    They’re selling hippie wigs in Woolworth’s, man. 
  • It’s cool man. I grow my own.  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
    edited November 2017
    Bump. Still after a mini wah and a flanger.
  • Ro_SRo_S Frets: 929
    re: flanger -
    i have one of these for sale:
    Made in Jaopan, analogue, 1980s
    http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/tokai/1/tfl1
    over 20 effects pedals FOR SALE, click here to see my classifieds thread.   My trading feedback

Effects for Me & my Monkey    
    YouTube channel     Facebook         Fretboard's "resident pedal supremo" - mgaw

• Interesting! Will check it out. Kinda got my heart set on the Catalinbread though... Don’t think I’ve ever seen one for sale though...
  • Bump
  • Hopeful bump
  • I've got a Strymon Deco that I could part with if you're interested. 
  • jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the offer man, but it’s not what I’m looking for. It’s overkill for what I’m after. Also run my board with a couple of Pedaltrain Voltos and Strymon pedals just zap the power from them in minutes. 
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4071
    Interesting! Will check it out. Kinda got my heart set on the Catalinbread though... Don’t think I’ve ever seen one for sale though...
    Have a bump.  The Catalinbread ZP flanger seems a bit of a one-trick pony but it's such a fabulous trick.  If I had space on my board I'd have one too.  C'bread are already over-represented on there with the Belle Epoch and the totally trippy echoes of the Echorec.  Couldn't decide between them so ended up with both.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I’m a bit obsessed with their stuff. Sold a few on now but at one time or another I’ve had: RAH, Belle Epoch, Talisman, SFT, 5F6, Naga Viper and the Valcoder. Currently have the DLS, Formula 55 and a limited edition Topanga on the board. I have one space left on my new board and I’m choking on the Zero Point. I’m gonna end up forking out the £160 odd for a new one. Murphys Law will of course then mean that two turn up on here. 
  • I caved and bought one new. Mate works at GuitarGuitar so I got a 10% discount. The things is fucking awesome. Totally recommended!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7922

Dibs!

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • I’m a bit obsessed with their stuff. Sold a few on now but at one time or another I’ve had: RAH, Belle Epoch, Talisman, SFT, 5F6, Naga Viper and the Valcoder. Currently have the DLS, Formula 55 and a limited edition Topanga on the board. I have one space left on my new board and I’m choking on the Zero Point. I’m gonna end up forking out the £160 odd for a new one. Murphys Law will of course then mean that two turn up on here. 
    -just out of interest, could you compare the 5F6, SFT and F55 for me? Thanks! 
  • Sure! Although they are all similar in that they are low-medium gain amp-in-a-box pedals. The F55 is way more versatile as it has the switch on top instead of inside the pedal. Although the new SFT has that too.

I found the SFT was great at doing a Stonesy/Faces/Black Crowes raunchy rock and roll tone. And it sounded great when I was playing bass. It was replaced in my bass rig by a Tech21 Sansamp though.

The 5f6 really really sounded like a batsman, really amazing how close they got the sound. Again, suits a typical low gain/rauncy sort of American rock and roll sound. With a tube-screamer or similar going into it (I used a Fulltone Fulldrive 2) it sounded AWESOME! Like how a tube screamer works going into a fender amp.

The F55 is new to me, currently loving it. Does the low gain 5f6 stuff AND the cranked tweed tone too. Like Neil Young or Keef. 

• Cool, thanks. Really want to try the F55 and the 5F6 now.