SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tech 21 Character Series Oxford, Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive

albanovalbanov Frets: 55
edited March 2014 in FX £
Tech 21 Oxford: 'Amp in a box' take on classic Orange amps, features switchable 'English Greenback-style' speaker simulation, level, 3 band eq, drive and character settings (which apparently emulates the Orange F.A.C midrange sweep control). The eq settings are very sensitive allowing a wide range of sounds and there's plenty of gain if you need it.

Very useful and versatile pedal this, I've used it in front of amps, for headphones practice, direct in for home recordings. Can be used as a backup amp straight into PA's too, I believe. 
Also works well for bass - I used it into the effects loop return of an otherwise pretty uninspiring Markbass amp for a while and it sounded excellent. 

Good condition, looking for £90 delivered

Boss ODB-3 Bass overdrive: Handy high/low eq and dry/od signal balance control. Buzz Osborne from Melvins uses these for guitar I think, if that means anything to you... Good condition with some scratches to the paint.  £35 delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments