SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro Elite

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 848
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
SOLD

This a stunning Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro guitar made in England in 1996. 

There are 2 things that set this apart from many other Berlins you might see for sale: 

1) spec - this guitar is fully loaded with the 'Elite' options. That means that as well as being the high end 'Pro' model, it has all available upgrades - gold hardware, natural edge binding, leaf inlays, contrasting black back and neck. 

2) condition - this guitar is virtually mint with no dings or damage anywhere. The only real evidence of its age is some fading to the gold hardware and some light marks to the rear of the body. 

Of course, it still features all the usual Berlin Pro spec goodies too: figured maple top over mahogany body, mahogany set neck with 24 fret ebony fingerboard, sperzal locking tuners, Wilkinson VS100c convertible trem, Seymour Duncan pickups etc... 

The guitar comes in totally original condition with its Eggle branded Hiscox case and some accompanying paperwork. 

This is a very rare chance to get an example of this spec in such good condition. 

Viewing welcome and happy to post at cost.

Price: £975

Not sure if this will work but, due to increasing frustration with photobucket, I'm trying Gumtree as my picture hosting...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4788
    edited November 2017
    Thats a very nice looking PE Matt!  But looks too much like my vintage amber PRS Cu24. Now, if it was emerald green...! I wanted that hss green PE!  :'(
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 848
    Voxman said:
    I wanted that hss green PE!  :'(
    Well it looks like the green HSS is coming my way, hence offering this...
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    what is the neck profile, scale length and nut width? Also pickup models?
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 848
    edited November 2017
    @Kim 1) neck profile is a medium C, 2) scale length is 25" but not sure of nut width, 3) pickups are Seymour Duncans but I don't know the model without removing them. In this era of Berlin they tend to use different variations of Jazz, JB, Custom Custom. . I believe the guitar is now sold but will update once I have something definite.