SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Diago Powerstation

Electric_BlueElectric_Blue Frets: 2
edited November 2017 in FX £

Picked this up a few weeks ago for something I needed one for, which I've finished with. Used it about three times and it's surplus to requirements now, so if anyone is interested, yours for £35 including three daisy chains; 2x 8 outputs and 1x 6. (I realised after I took the photos that I left the third one out, but it is there!)

Happy to arrange collection or postage.

They say something like this about it;

Powers over 95% of pedals, including some quirky stuff like the Line 6 Stompbox Modelers.
It can power from 1 to 30 pedals (with enough daisy chain cables) with ease.
It automatically supplies the required amount of current, up to 3,000mA
ABS case is durable and shock resistant.
It will work in any country without the need for step-up or step down transformers (accepts 90-264V AC input at 50-60Hz). Yes, everywhere means everywhere like the UK, USA, all of Europe, Australia etc.
It's safe - the design includes short circuit and voltage protection, and meets all national and international safety regulations so that you or your pedals won't fry.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom