Neil Young Auction

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• No doubt in some circles that Rush is a top band from Canada, but Neil Young has been a force of nature for decades in Canada, even though he hasn't lived in Canada(where I live) for a large part of his life.    Among the music communities here both Rush and Neil Young are revered by pretty much everybody.  Sadly, I never got to see Neil Young live, but I saw Rush several times in the 70's, awesome every time.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6843
    tFB Trader
    Looks like they use the same guy as Gardner Houlgate to do their estimates...
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That would have been fantastic seeing Rush in the early days on their home ground.
    One of my dream gigs would be to see Rush in their home town. It may be too late now, if it is true about them stopping touring.
  • That would have been fantastic seeing Rush in the early days on their home ground.
    One of my dream gigs would be to see Rush in their home town. It may be too late now, if it is true about them stopping touring.
    I've heard that they aren't going to tour anymore.  The last time I saw them was on the 2112 tour, before all the keyboards came into it.  The energy coming off the stage was incredible.  Max Webster (Kim Mitchells early band) opened and was great as well.  

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay