SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS: Fender CS Custom Deluxe Strat - 2009 - Lake Placid Blue

Hi folks,

I picked this up around April this year from this very board (original listing is here: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/100418/fs-fender-cs-custom-deluxe-strat-2009-lake-placid-blue). I was going through a _massive_ strat phase, and couldn't really help myself, but I've swung back wildly from pink floyd and texas blues to some heavier stuff (y'can't play ghost of perdition on a strat), and I'm GASing hugely for a CU24, so... this has to go! Fickle. Photos from the original thread:

And one much more mediocre shot of it in my lounge:

I've borrowed most of this from the original listing, but in short:
  • Fender Custom Shop - Custom Deluxe Stratocaster - 2009 - Lake Placid Blue
  • Nitro finish, 9.5 radius, flamed maple neck with 1965 C profile, bone nut, 22 frets (6105 wire)
  • Locking tuners, 2 point trem with polished stainless steel saddles and block
  • 1969 Strat neck and middle pickups, Texas Special Bridge (middle pickup reverse wound for hum free fun in positions 2 and 4)
  • As on the original listing, this guitar is still in IMMACULATE, collector's condition - I didn't get chance to gig it so it's lived in my study for the past several months, and the case candy is still sealed in bag, along with the certificate of authenticity and tags.
I paid £1600 for it, so I'd be looking for similar, and trades-wise I'm looking for a CU24 in decent nick (...or, weirdly, a Martin 000-15M), but not much else. Based in Cambridge, can travel around pretty freely (I head to Manchester / Birmingham etc. fairly regularly), but would prefer not to ship.

Thanks for reading!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump! Got my eye on a thing so I'll entertain offers...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom