SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: EHX Cathedral Reverb

EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
edited March 2014 in FX £
Time to sell my Cathedral. I am so besotted with the Catalinbread Belle Epoch that I can't even justify keeping this for the delay setting any more. 

So. You know what it does. It's the epic over-the-top reverb pedal from Electro Harmonix. It's got flerb. Say it, it feels nice: "Flerb". 
It's got infinite freeze-hold sustain for as long as you hold the pedal down. It's got user presets for every reverb type. It's got a power supply. Somewhere. Definitely. I'll chuck in a patch cable if you want one.

Look, I got my camera flash out and everything. I went to effort, so please buy it because I want to buy some proper headphones because I'm fed up of hearing my favourite songs through earbuds. 

Thanks, y'all.

Shall we call it £111.49 PayPal gift posted to you because that's exactly how much the headphones are at Andertons? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    BUMP! ............. bump! ....................bump ....................bump
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Sold pending payment!