SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD TC Electronic G-Force Multi Effects Processor for sale?

guitarman87654guitarman87654 Frets: 17
edited November 2017 in FX £
im looking to buy a TC Electonic G-Force Multi Effects Proceessor. and im thinking of selling my digitech rp500

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 618
    edited November 2017

G Major 2 seems to hold high price.....
     I picked up a G Major 1 for half the price of a used 2 and more than happy with it....only a few extra tweaks on the 2 so unless one of those extras floats your boat

Also have a Boss GX700 & Digitech GSP1101. Both also are very good and can be had way cheaper than the TC majors.

Not sure I can choose which of these 3 rack units I prefer TBH..probably the Digitech

Worth checking out the YT demos

• i have checked the youtube demos for the g-major2
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

The G Major 2 has just been discontinued and is being sold off for a lot less now from a few outlets, £269 here new!!

http://www.dv247.com/guitars/tc-electronic-g-major-2-multi-effects-processor--61530

That said, the chorus in the G Major 1 is way better. The verbs are better in the 2 but if you want FX only (the harmoniser isn't up to much either in the 2, and none existent in the 1) best of all is get a used GSP1101 - better FX all round for less money. In fact you should just buy mine that's FS here already. ;-)

• i know about dv247, i want to try and get it a bit cheaper,