SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: PRS Pauls Guitar

What's Hot
Is anyone selling a Pauls guitar ? I'm not bothered about colour or condition, I'd prefer the hardtail version if possible.

Curious to what people have available and at what cost.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If it helps for a guide price I sold my yellow tiger one to a guy in Germany for ~£2.3k earlier in the year. Beautiful guitar in all aspects, I just fancied a change.
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    If it helps for a guide price I sold my yellow tiger one to a guy in Germany for ~£2.3k earlier in the year. Beautiful guitar in all aspects, I just fancied a change.

always useful to have info like that, I've seen a more used one for £1.7, and a pretty much mint bar one very minor thing for £2.3 (I missed both) so that seems inline.

I really like the Pauls model and regret not buying one.

• I sold mine last year eventually for 1600. 
    It was on here for a good while...
    Perfect apart from a small mark by the jack socket - but that's prs prices for you. 
    I sold mine last year eventually for 1600. 
    It was on here for a good while...
    Perfect apart from a small mark by the jack socket - but that's prs prices for you. 

was that the denim blue one ?
  • That was it - awesome guitar.
    Looks amazing in that colour. 
    Sulerb neck and sound. 
    Quite heavy. 
    Shouldn't have sold it... 

Went via ebay but was actually a member in here - he may still have it. Think it was Collings or similar.. 
    it was a great looking guitar, I remember looking at it and asking for more pictures to see the blue in different lights (which you posted in thread) - I was hung up on colour at the time, but now I have the colour I want on another PRS, I'm more open to pretty much any colour on a Pauls model now - which I should have been on day one really.
  • Couldn' seem to give it away at the time!!! 
    Paul's guitar https://imgur.com/gallery/BuitL

that's the one, and that was the picture that made me ask for more light as the blue looks more washed out than it did in the other photos, I was foolish.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom