SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD For Sale: TC Rusty Fuzz £30

DungusDungus Frets: 170
edited December 2017 in FX £
Brand new, hasn't been taken out the box, probably sounds rippin, but I don't want it.
It's yours for £30 ppg SOLD

Ooohhhh thankye
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DungusDungus Frets: 170
    took it out the box and played it, sounds decent. You can buy it now.
  • Randomly I was watching something with Pete Thorn earlier ( just on when I was making the tea) and he has one of these on his gigging board now. The total contents of his board must be a couple of £K or more so presumably it’s chosen for how good it sounds rather than for budget purposes. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    Randomly I was watching something with Pete Thorn earlier ( just on when I was making the tea) and he has one of these on his gigging board now. The total contents of his board must be a couple of £K or more so presumably it’s chosen for how good it sounds rather than for budget purposes. 
    Yeah, I was playing a bit more with it today and it's really good. Maybe not the best on its own, but if you feed overdrive or other distortion pedals into it and use it for a velcro-y, spitty boost for solos or single note riffs, then it's perfect. No reason to spend more if that's all you're looking for.
    30 pound fuzz you can buy your dad for christmas
    25?