SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS FT:Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace 1x12, For Fender Supersonic/Prosonic Pics added

xJonnysixstringxJonnysixstring Frets: 326
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Hi Guys, Just picked this up, its a lot bigger and louder than I anticipated, Sounds awesome! there is a lot of people bashing the earlier versions online of these as too toppy, I know they re-voiced the Ace so maybe these are different, never the less I found it to sound amazing within 2 mins of tweaking. This is Mesa's attempt to out Marshall, Marshall, To me it sounds on the clean channel like a more flexible plexi with hints of fender, but the crunch switch takes it to all out OD, the dirty channel can take you from classic JCM 800 up to 2000 and beyond gain wise, really there is more gain on this than you will ever need, the fluid drive and spongy options take it straight back to classic mesa territory with a EL34 flavour though. Good condition overall, only damage is the slave knob has sheared off but still functions.

Trades I would consider a smaller multi channel mesa, or open to other offers of high end multi channellers around the 20-30 watt, to sell be looking at £900 ono strictly collection only or meet at a mutually agreed location, I am based near Chichester. Pics and even possibly a video demo will be added after the weekend as I am away from today. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments