PedalMods UK Boss GE-7 repair

bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
edited January 2018 in FX
I bought a GE-7 and a mod kit with new opamps and caps.
However, I think I have cocked it up as the pedal is noisy and seems to be the source of a consistent crackle.

Have you any recommendations for someone who can both do the mod and repair any damage I have done? 

Google brings up PedalMods UK but the website looks like it has not been updated for a while.

Thank you in advance for any advice
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I sent a brand new GE-7 to PedalMods UK for their mod to it which was done and turned around rapid. Good company and it works & sounds fantastic!
  • I’ve used Pedalmods this year (they are/were on here) and received excellent, prompt service.

Prices are very reasonable too....
  • It was the reasonable prices that made me think the website had not been updated for a while.

Will email them

Thanks for the help
  • Might be something dan @4114Effects could help with. He has just done a really nice job at rehousing and tidying up a buffer kit build I had. Reasonable price, good turnaround time and a nice bloke to deal with. 

I think i saw on the 4114 Facebook page that he might be reducing his work load for the foreseeable future, but if he is able to help I would highly recommend him. I know he has done work for lots of other people on here too. Plus would be supporting 'one of us' so to speak.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    Might be something dan @4114Effects could help with. He has just done a really nice job at rehousing and tidying up a buffer kit build I had. Reasonable price, good turnaround time and a nice bloke to deal with. 

I think i saw on the 4114 Facebook page that he might be reducing his work load for the foreseeable future, but if he is able to help I would highly recommend him. I know he has done work for lots of other people on here too. Plus would be supporting 'one of us' so to speak.
    You're 'one of them'?
  • Might be something dan @4114Effects could help with. He has just done a really nice job at rehousing and tidying up a buffer kit build I had. Reasonable price, good turnaround time and a nice bloke to deal with. 

Thanks

@4114Effects, let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing
  • It was the reasonable prices that made me think the website had not been updated for a while.

Will email them

Thanks for the help
    Has anyone been in touch with PeadlMods recently?
    I tried emailing in December but have had no reply.

Thanks
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    If you have no luck with Pedalmods and still want it done then PM me, I'm busy till Wed next week but can do it after that
    www.2020studios.co.uk