Really want a dean concrete sledge, struggling to find one

Hi all, new to this stuff, straight to point. Really would like a concrete sledge edition of the dean ml, as it is the only ml that has a 25.5” scale length neck on it! Unless I’m a retard, I can’t find any other editions that have that scale length and body, with a Floyd Rose also. Is there anyone out there with a mint one for sale?!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Keep hunting around - they will have sold quite a few, and they will come up for sale from time to time.

I quite like it too - although my favourite of the Dime series MLs they make is the Dean From Hell with the lightning graphic.

I want to see them make something based on this - it seems he only used it for a little while quite early on, but it's one of the only MLs I've ever seen (apart from the Concrete Sledge, which has the wrong headstock) to have 24 frets as well as the non-recessed Floyd. Also, who knew Hetfield liked a fiddle on an ML...

https://cdn.bandmix.com/bandmix_us/media/84/84595/315592-l.jpg
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • I’ve been looking at getting a switchblade in trans amber, it has 24 frets but unfortunately has the ml standard scale length, absolutely love the old ml shape and headstock. Really struggle high up fret board on 24.75” scales, tradesmans fingers and all that!