SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb: Marshall JMP1C Amp

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
Hi All,

Probably a long shot as they seem to be rarer than hens teeth as a used purchase but does anyone have a Marshall JMP1 50th anniversary combo amp that they are not bonding with and would sell?

I just thought I would see if any are available before buying a new one? Not interested in the head version just the combo thanks.

Please pm with photos and details, I will need it posting unless you are near to Newcastle Upon Tyne?

Cheers :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited March 2014
    I assume you've seen that GuitarGuitar are shifting the last ones at £379 down from the £589 RRP?
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Yes thanks that's where I will be buying one from if I can't find a used one, I thought it may be worth checking before taking the plunge new as they still have about 25 available in stock so no urgent rush yet, thanks for the heads up though I appreciate it :)
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

Cool, I'm quite tempted by them myself, not sure I could hide if from my wife though, pedals are easier to keep under the radar!

Keep an eye on their stock levels though, when they did a similar deal on the JTM1C they shifted them all in a couple of weeks.

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    Lol yes I know that feeling :) thanks yes they seem to have sold about 6 in the last week so will keep an eye out on stocks and give it a week before ordering new unless stocks drop to 10 or less then I will get it ordered :)