SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

New customer discount at GuitarBox

What's Hot
Just thought I'd mention that all new customers at GuitarBox can get 10% off their first order from now until end December - add code FIRST10 (must be logged in).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5327
    do you work at guitar box by any chance?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yes. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Damn I'm not a first customer anymore :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Same :( Any chance of a discount code for return customers? :) 
  • Maybe a fretboard special only 'cos we luv ya @Homerun66   ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    edited December 2017
    Maybe a fretboard special only 'cos we luv ya @Homerun66  
    It makes sense ! Im amazed that no UK seller has aligned themselves with us yet; im sure that there would be many orders. Ive bought from the States millions of times because of discount codes...

Ive also bought from Dem at GB a few times, and always had great service.
  • Thanks for your comments  :) Regarding discounts, we have to adhere to all our suppliers' t&cs but like many other UK stores we do our best to offer deals when we can  ;)
  • Some serious pedals in there. Never heard of you guys before, but I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open.
  • I always use guitar box for lava cable related jazz
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.