SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Framus Camarillo

Hi,

Have a 2003/2004 Framus Camarillo in very good condition. Lovely playing guitar, sounds fantastic.

Ebony Fretboard, Swamp Ash Body, AAA Maple cap. Seymour Duncan Pick Ups. All original hardware.

I wont pretend these guitars have a great resale value. In terms of build quality, manufacture and sound these are up there with PRS guitars and Gibson Les Pauls which is what id be looking to swap for....

I know, high hopes......

Guitar is in Birmingham currently

Any takers? questions?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ElwoodElwood Frets: 460
    Would you sell it?
  • furtherfurther Frets: 88
    price ?
  • RussageRussage Frets: 30
    hadnt given it much thought to be honest. Personally i think £1000 is a fair price considering what i paid...
    Im open to offers though and of course still open to trades, anything considered as long as its not a pointy "metal" guitar.
  • RussageRussage Frets: 30
    Revisiting another old thread. Kinda cringing at the price I was expecting. £750 ONO, still in birmingham. Don't have a case anymore so pickup or meet up would be preferable