SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clearing Out Sale

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @meatfence, where can you pick up from?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GIJoe said:

@GiJoe - I could do this but it may be a couple of weeks before I get a chance as of the house move! I'll get back in touch then and see if you're still up for it. Not sure how much it will cost - do you have a preferred postage method?

@robwright - there is a chance I will possibly be down that way over the next month or so - I can get back in touch if I do.

Sam

Yeah courier alright?
    Sorry GIJoe - someones offered on the Gators with a local pick up.
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    No problem!

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    I'd take the other hardcase - again if you are near Bristol. Or if you wanted to send the three together by courier, can meet up with @dean2371 and hand two of them over if that is easier

• Thanks Jooky!

If I come down soon and someone hasn't snagged them locally to me, I'll be in touch!

Sam

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Might be interested in the remaining mic stands if I can get someone to pick them up - when are they in Hammersmith?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Mike, sure, they'll be in Hammersmith Broadway centre. There are two normal and two small stands left. Some have clips some don't. Just noticed one of the short booms has a 1/3rd of the base tightening bolt handle knocked off but it's still easy to tighten. I'll throw in an Adam Hall half standard one (base no boom) all for £20.
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Sounds great. I'm in London this weekend but I'm on the train for a night away with the missus so can't get them home - no London gigs in the diary at the mo so won't be down with the van for a while, but I'll put the feelers out and see who is. If I can get someone to call in for them I will do but don't hold them on my behalf in case I can't get them! Cheers!
  • MikkiMcMurdererMikkiMcMurderer Frets: 352
    edited March 2014
    Still a few items left (see top post)!!!