marshall code 50

rexobrexob Frets: 3
I bought a code 50 amp a few weeks ago and I love it 
it has got some great sounds on it and you can add more
when needed, has anyone else got one and what do you think about it ???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Very nearly bought one this year but ended up with a Katana instead. The Codes are decent though ,I tried one in Mansons and really liked it.
  • PlectrumPlectrum Frets: 494
    I've been using one ever since they became available last year and I love it. I use it live just about every week and it's really earned its keep. If you want to see how good it really is then watch the artist play-thoughs on Marshall's YouTube channel.
    One day I'm going to make a guitar out of butter to experience just how well it actually plays.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited December 2017
    Until a few days ago I owned a CODE 25.
    I'd agree, brilliant amps.

I only sold mine because I'm running a GT100 into it, most of it didn't get used and I've got a Blackstar S1 200 which gets used the most now so it became surplus.

For an all round, all-in-one amp they're amazing and the price (Noted, it's similar to a Katana) is some of the best value for money I've seen in a long time.
    I can only imagine the 50 being a little better due to a 12" speaker (They're guitar speakers in this one so *can be swapped out) and much easier to gig with but I was knocked out at just how loud the 25 is.

All round Marshall have aced this one.
    THere's nothing at all wrong with a Katana, I had one of them too in the summer and they're typically fantastic products from Boss but the Kat is very plug and play in its nature. This is much more in depth and there's WAY more to choose from and preset to your own liking. The Bluetooth app is great too.