NWD: Line 6 Relay G30

Looking forward to experimenting with this and acting like a knob by running around with my guitar. 

Any tips on a decent, short instrument cable to plug the receiver in with? What do people use? Also any advice on setup and use, and particularly good shapes to throw while enjoying my new found freedom! I hear running around in front of the singer is big and clever! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Knee slides across the dance floor are always a good idea. 

As for short instrument cables... designacable.com, or cut down and resolder a longer one.
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited December 2017
    Use mine for every gig the last 3 yrs...well except the one gig when I tried my helix a couple of months ago. 

Tip no.1 battery door....get either a Velcro strip or a cable tie strapped around it....because if you don't secure it it will pop open when you least want it and your batteries fall out. This is the only flaw...but it' a dead easy fix with a simple cable tie...slide it up out of the way to open the battery door...back down to secure it. I don't recall ever needing to change the tie...i guess I must have in 3yrs but it'  so rare I can't remember even once. 

I use  rechargeble Duracells...2 gigs off a fully charged wuns. Could get 3 from regular Duracells ie disposables.

Apart from going out front on sound checks I don't move about that much...just nice not having a cable around my legs or to watch out for or stepping over it. 

You will like it....they're great! If mine died I'd get another asap.