Tokai update - found some love rocks, Advice please!!

What's Hot
I’ve been offered a few locally . 

A 2001 wine red with flame top , don’t know the model number , all original , no scratch plate . Open book headstock .no case. 

A 2009 Ls135 in a sort of 58 style violin burst.its seen some action and someone has sanded the finish off the neck and rubbed out the love rock logo.with case . Seymour Duncan aph pickups .open book headstock . 

A 2010 tobacco sunburst , possible ls85 or 95. Non open book headstock and has tuners replaced , not sympathetically! Bridge pickup ha sheen replaced, but Original is included in sale . With or without case. 

A 2004 ls65 Cherry sunburst . Tuners replaced, pickups replaced with Duncan 59s. With a case . Open book headstock . 

All of these guitars are available with an hours drive from home  They are all around the same price.. But I could do with a few pointers about specs of models and your opinions on which of these you’d recommend I’d go for .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 5009
    My opinion is that the Japanese ones are the real thing and the subsequent ones are a re-hash.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31148
    Prices

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • All the ones above are Japanese and around the 550 price point .
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31148
    All the ones above are Japanese and around the 550 price point .
    I think the 135 is nitro (not 100%- the 160 is for sure...) the rest are poly.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Brilliant guitars Love rocks! I've a reliced LP Tokai and I'll never sell it. On the hunt fr a second!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life